Admin Jobs In South Stanley
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are held responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will do something a primary role in ensuring that everything office administrative functions are coordinated to attain a high level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In South Stanley
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be liable for providing administrative preserve to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include full of zip closely taking into account our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be well-to-do in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In South Stanley
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including ascribed correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files linked to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the child support of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing new relevant duties like needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a associated field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the achievement to prioritize tasks.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online