Admin Jobs In Snods Edge
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are answerable for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will behave a primary role in ensuring that whatever office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Snods Edge
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be liable for providing administrative maintain to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include operational closely in the ventilate of our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be wealthy in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Snods Edge
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including recognized correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and further files associated to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the keep of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing new relevant duties following needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a linked field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online