Handyman Jobs in Finsbury
We are upon the hunt for a skilled and trustworthy handyman to associate our money department. You will be blamed for everything upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the infatuation for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an in action handyman, you will be gifted and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good subconscious stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the affluent candidates’ talents.
Job Description: Handyman Jobs in Finsbury
Job Title: Handyman Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Putney_SW15
Salary Rate: £12-14 per hour
Handyman Jobs in Finsbury Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing allowance repairs.
- Perform repairs upon company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and story the craving for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues taking into consideration litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outdoor spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct action assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in Finsbury Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a thesame role.
- Solid experience past plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to con with hardware tools and gift equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated once an gift for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact staff-direct Now!
To apply, Send your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800