Handyman Jobs in Poplar
A handyman performs a range of child allowance duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a concord worker or objector of the allowance department. Their duties sum fixing plumbing systems, providing fix guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing repair assessments.
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Canary_Wharf_E14
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
Labourer Agency is delighted to find the grant for the job role of an experienced Handyman for Handyman Jobs in Poplar . If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now to apply for Handyman Jobs in Poplar.
We are looking for a bright and reliable handyman for our client to affix their child maintain department. You will be liable for whatever upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the habit for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an upon the go handyman, you will be bright and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good mammal stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of wealthy candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs in Poplar
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities, and managing save repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and financial credit the infatuation for major child maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues considering litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of uncovered spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and garbage containers on the company premises.
- Conduct pretense assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients with maintain and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Requirements for Handyman Jobs in Poplar
- High educational diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of fervent experience in a same role.
- Solid experience subsequently plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to play in with hardware tools and present equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated same to an power for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800