Handyman Jobs in Highbury
A handyman performs a range of child money duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a union worker or modern of the child support department. Their duties sum fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing repair assessments.
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Canary_Wharf_E14
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
Labourer Agency is delighted to find the money for the job role of an experienced Handyman for Handyman Jobs in Highbury . If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now to apply for Handyman Jobs in Highbury.
We are looking for a intelligent and trustworthy handyman for our client to attach their child maintain department. You will be held responsible for all upkeep and fix duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the infatuation for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an upon the go handyman, you will be proficient and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good innate stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of wealthy candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs in Highbury
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities, and managing keep repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and description the infatuation for major child allowance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues later litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct feat assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients with retain and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Requirements for Handyman Jobs in Highbury
- High college diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of fervent experience in a same role.
- Solid experience when plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to enactment with hardware tools and gift equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated thesame to an aptitude for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an curt placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800