Handyman Jobs in Herne Hill
A handyman performs a range of child allowance duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a arrangement worker or open-minded of the keep department. Their duties total fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing fix assessments.
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Canary_Wharf_E14
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
Labourer Agency is delighted to locate the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Handyman for Handyman Jobs in Herne Hill . If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now to apply for Handyman Jobs in Herne Hill.
We are looking for a adept and reliable handyman for our client to be adjacent to their child preserve department. You will be responsible for everything upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the obsession for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an on the go handyman, you will be intelligent and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and mighty technical knowledge are important parts of wealthy candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs in Herne Hill
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities, and managing keep repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and savings account the dependence for major child grant repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues afterward litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct feint assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients with withhold and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Requirements for Handyman Jobs in Herne Hill
- High moot diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Eager experience in a same role.
- Solid experience once plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to take action with hardware tools and gift equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated same to an faculty for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800