Cleaning Jobs in Kingsbury
Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners release duty in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
Job Title: Cleaning
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Kennington_SW9
Salary Rate: £9-£10 per hr
We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner for our client to belong to their team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and tidy windows. The cleaner should pro be gifted to cut off stains from various surfaces. Cleaning Jobs in Longbridge
To be flourishing as a cleaner, you should be clever to fixed idea assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and smart to do something with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities Of Cleaning Jobs in Kingsbury
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and pardon furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and airing windows.
- Liaising considering the line governor to ensure that you have within satisfactory limits cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line bureaucrat of repairs that compulsion to be done.
Cleaning Jobs in Kingsbury Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a same role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to resolved tasks upon time at the back minimal supervision.
- Available to attain mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800