Cleaning Jobs in Hill Top
We are looking to employ an attentive cleaner to partner our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should then be adept to sever stains from various surfaces.
To be affluent as a cleaner, you should be able to answer assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and competent to be active with minimal supervision.
Job Description: Cleaning Jobs in Hill Top
Job Title: Cleaner job
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Coventry_CV4
Salary Rate: £12-13 per hour
Cleaning Jobs in Hill Top Responsibilities:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and free furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and airing windows.
- Liaising past the line overseer to ensure that you have plenty cleaning products at anything times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line overseer of repairs that infatuation to be done.
Cleaning Jobs in Hill Top Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to total tasks upon time subsequently minimal supervision.
- Available to pretend mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply chat to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800