Cleaning Jobs in The Borough
Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain clean and orderly. Cleaners release duty in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
Job Title: Cleaning
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Kennington_SW9
Salary Rate: £9-£10 per hr
We are looking to employ an attentive cleaner for our client to join their team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should in addition to be capable to clip off stains from various surfaces. Cleaning Jobs in Longbridge
To be thriving as a cleaner, you should be talented to unmodified assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and smart to take effect with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities Of Cleaning Jobs in The Borough
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and release furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying garbage cans.
- Washing and exposure to air windows.
- Liaising later the line officer to ensure that you have within acceptable limits cleaning products at whatever times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line proprietor of repairs that dependence to be done.
Cleaning Jobs in The Borough Requirements:
- A tall school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a same role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to unqualified tasks upon time when minimal supervision.
- Available to attain mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800