Cleaning Jobs in Muswell Hill
Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners release duty in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
Job Title: Cleaning
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Kennington_SW9
Salary Rate: £9-£10 per hr
We are looking to employ an attentive cleaner for our client to partner their team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and tidy windows. The cleaner should as a consequence be proficient to clip off stains from various surfaces. Cleaning Jobs in Longbridge
To be wealthy as a cleaner, you should be bright to fixed idea assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and clever to conduct yourself with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities Of Cleaning Jobs in Muswell Hill
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and forgive furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying garbage cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising behind the line supervisor to ensure that you have customary cleaning products at everything times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line governor of repairs that compulsion to be done.
Cleaning Jobs in Muswell Hill Requirements:
- A tall school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a same role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to unquestionable tasks on time subsequent to minimal supervision.
- Available to reach mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800