Cleaning Jobs in Clerkenwell
Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners discharge duty in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
Job Title: Cleaning
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Kennington_SW9
Salary Rate: £9-£10 per hr
We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner for our client to partner their team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and tidy windows. The cleaner should also be capable to clip off stains from various surfaces. Cleaning Jobs in Longbridge
To be rich as a cleaner, you should be clever to pure assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and smart to ham it up with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities Of Cleaning Jobs in Clerkenwell
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and forgive furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and freshening windows.
- Liaising following the line commissioner to ensure that you have gratifying cleaning products at everything times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line executive of repairs that need to be done.
Cleaning Jobs in Clerkenwell Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to unmovable tasks on time bearing in mind minimal supervision.
- Available to attain mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an terse placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800