Care Home Cook Jobs in Whitton
A Care home cook works in the kitchen and dining room of a long-term care facility. As a Care home cook, you prepare meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. … Other duties complement practicing safe food handling, keeping a tidy kitchen and dining room, and working with the head cook to object meals. Care Home Cook Jobs in Whitton
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: KT6
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hour
Our company is looking for a Care Home Cook Jobs In Surbiton to associate our team.
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Whitton:
- Menu planning;
- Assist adjacent the cleaning and admin of kitchen and equipment;
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner;
- Adhere to anything food hygiene & safety standards;
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications;
- Operate within sufficient limits kitchen equipment safely and efficiently;
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift;
- Maintain a tidy working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards;
- Recording food temperatures.
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to feign as allowance of a team and individually;
- Flexibility and the capability to get used to to the needs of Residents;
- Experience in the thesame environment.
Are you looking for employment? Care Home Cook Jobs in Whitton
Contact Workers Direct now! Care Home Cook Jobs in Whitton
To apply concentrate upon your CV to arrange a short placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Care Home Cook Jobs in Whitton