Care Home Cook Jobs in South Acton
A Care house cook works in the kitchen and dining room of a long-term care facility. As a Care home cook, you prepare meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. … Other duties augment practicing secure food handling, keeping a clean kitchen and dining room, and on the go with the head cook to ambition meals. Care Home Cook Jobs in South Acton
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: KT6
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hour
Our company is looking for a Care Home Cook Jobs In Surbiton to link our team.
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in South Acton:
- Menu planning;
- Assist next-door the cleaning and running of kitchen and equipment;
- Prepare everything food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner;
- Adhere to everything food hygiene & safety standards;
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications;
- Operate within acceptable limits kitchen equipment safely and efficiently;
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift;
- Maintain a tidy working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards;
- Recording food temperatures.
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to play in as allowance of a team and individually;
- Flexibility and the achievement to get used to to the needs of Residents;
- Experience in the thesame environment.
Are you looking for employment? Care Home Cook Jobs in South Acton
Contact Workers Direct now! Care Home Cook Jobs in South Acton
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange a gruff placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Care Home Cook Jobs in South Acton