Accounts Assistant Jobs In Hendon
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including supervision and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications similar to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts Assistant Jobs In Hendon
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the SW11 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker behind exceptional communication and time dispensation skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department in the vent of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting past audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a thriving Accounting Assistant, you should have an conformity of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequently clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in imitation of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in associated field with discharge duty experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency in imitation of computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time dealing out and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity subsequently basic accounting principles.
- Professional flavor and a mighty ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain provoked and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online